MC Meats (Private) Limited (‘MC’) is an integrated meat processing company that operates in Zimbabwe.
The company operates feedlots, abattoirs, wholesale, and retail outlets, which supply consumers with wholesome, safe, and nutritious beef and other protein.
MC operations include:
- Operating farms and cattle feedlots, which hold buffer slaughter stock and, pen-fattened cattle with an average 3 500 head at a time.
- Growing stock-feed raw materials under irrigation.
- Procure cattle for slaughter in its abattoirs, with the capacity to slaughter 7 500 cattle per month.
- Procuring cattle for slaughter through its abattoirs, which have an installed capacity to slaughter 7 500 cattle per month.
MC strategic farm operations, among others, include:
- Carswell farm (capacity holding of 5 000 cattle) situated in Nyabira.
- Standard farm (capacity holding of 2 000 cattle) situated in Masvingo.
- Moreena farm (capacity holding of 1 500 cattle) situated in the Midlands.