CEO | Diaspora Kapita & COO | NAFUICO
Vhusi is an entrepreneur with vast experience in financial services and technology. He is co-founder and CEO of Diaspora Kapita, an investment company with interest in mining contracting, retail pharmacies and financial services.
Vhusi was a business unit Lead at PwC in the Technology Advisory Consulting after selling Cerrrex Consulting to PwC, which he was a shareholder and co-founder. Vhusi is also the COO of NAFUICO, an investment holding with interests in Insurance and Funeral Services.
- Fellow Member of Institute of Bankers.
- Master of Philosophy in Development Finance- University of Stellenbosch.
- BBMIT (Hons) Business Management & Information Technology.
- Adv. Diploma in Banking (Retailing of Financial Services)- Institute of Bankers.
- Programme in Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management- UNISA.
- Management Development Programme -Mandel.